Does anyone out there understand how i feel?

by TimothyT 35 Replies latest social relationships

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Timothy T : Be proud, walk tall. I'm sure that if you & I lived in the same community we would be good friends. I would enjoy your company as I hope you would mine. I have family members who are gay & I have friends who are gay and I love them all dearly.

Wish you well!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hi Tim, a belated welcome from me, another newbie, from Wales. I feel for you, and feel your anguish and pain in your initial post. Im so glad youve been feeling better emotionally now youve embraced who you are. God loves you and everything about you. We are individuals, not robots. I read somewhere recently "Denying how we feel is like denying being real..." ok, kind of cliched, but true nevertheless.

You sound like a warm, caring, and sensative man. Soon, you will feel strong enough to break away from this cult, and realise you still have God in your life. You will never look back, you will fly..........so many wonderful things await you Tim, the life you deserve, the life thats not dictated by rules and regulations, bounded in secrecy, cover-ups, and lies. Time to be free Tim, enjoy.

THE KINGDOM HALL............THE FACTORY WHERE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ARE MADE!

FREEDOM TIM....FREEDOM!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have become so much stronger in these past 3 weeks!
    I have accepted myself and do you know what... I LOVE WHO I AM!!! Im proud of it!

((((TimothyT)))), this is wonderful news! I am so glad you are feeling stronger and that you love yourself. This was one of Christ's messages. We must love ourselves, not in a snobbish, stuck up way, but in a warm, confident, loving way.

I agree with Pams girl... you sound like such a warm, loving, and sensitive person. One of the things I had to teach myself was to focus on positive, creative things. Being raised a JW does the opposite to you. Shucking the judgmental cloke supplied by my parents has taken time and looking deep within myself to make some decisions about the kind of person I truly wanted to be and the kind of life I wanted to live.

JamesThomas said "Go with the natural flow and stop trying to swim against the current."

This is one of those simple but very important principles that for some reason, we seem to forget in life. Perhaps it is that we are taught not to do this. Perhaps we also need to experience swimming against the current for a while to realize, to learn, that what is really better is to go with the flow.

• Podobear
    Podobear

God makes us who we are Tim... God doesn't make mistakes. Does he?

All warmth and comfort to you

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Nugget: Thanks for your support! Im looking forward to my future now. I understand that im going to have difficulties with the organisation in the future, but hey, i couldnt give a damn! At least i will be in true love! :)

JW GoneBad: You sound like the type of guy i like to hang around with. Thanks for your words of encouragement! Keep in touch! :)

Pams Girl & Heaven: Thanks to you both! I live in Wales too! Lol... Thanks for reminding me that God loves me! Its true isnt it - someone telling me i cant love someone, is like telling me i cant have air. Silly! I know im a loving and caring person - I get it from my dad. He was the most loved elder in our congregation and was well known for being a caring person. Im certain i can make someone happy in the future - I look forward to it! I have swam against the current for long enough, and its caused me pain! Freedom is approaching rapidly!!! :):):) In spite of all of this, i will still desire to be as close to God as possible, reading the bible, and applying it in my life as i still believe its a wonderful thing! :)

Love you all, Tim! :)
    Many thanks! :)

• snakeface
    snakeface

(((((Welcome, Tim!)))))

The words, "Love your neighbor as yourself," show that you need to love yourself. Loving yourself includes knowing yourself and being yourself. If you view life as a gift, you will not waste it, but rather, you will live it to the fullest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit