Wikileaks: U.S. Believes Saudi Arabia Is Running Out Of Oil

by Bangalore 35 Replies latest jw friends

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Australia has been running LNP conversions for decades. I drove a Ford in the 90's that was so cheap. Engine runs clean too. In fact the Oz government gived rebates for conversions. Sadly, I drive a diesel at the mo' which is more expensive that regular fuel for some strange reason. My neighbour runs his diesel on recycled cooking oil. You can smell him arriving!!

• villabolo
    villabolo

In the not too distant future

Exxon

Villabolo

• Farkel
    Farkel

bts,

I would like to see a solid argument why natural gas is not a sensible and alternative energy source for cars as opposed to oil derivaties.

Since this thread might be dead, you can email me with your argument, or just call me and make it.

Farkel

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

We have 80 years worth of natural gas reserves and Canada has another 40 years worth. That is 120 years of gas fuel in reserve that can easily be converted to run automobiles and just about everything else that oil now runs. That is plenty of time for us to find better and renewable energy sources. If we need 2 or 3 hundred more years of time, we still have coal.

Why aren't we utilizing it? We could send the Arabs to hell if we did. They belong in hell, you know. They can't do any terrorist shit in hell, and even if they could, they would just be killing other idiots.

I prefer letting them keep their oil and go back to riding camels because no one would be willing to buy their oil. They are very good at riding camels and living in the Dark Ages. VERY good at that.

Farkel

I doubt that the environmentalists will allow drilling on American soil.

Bangalore

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"U.S. Believes Saudi Arabia Is Running Out Of Oil"

Well, duh...why else would Dick Cheney and the rest of the PNAC crowd want to bomb the Middle East back to the Stone Age? Gotta get what's left of the crude while the gettin's still good.

While I wholeheartedly support and approve of WikiLeaks' shenanigans, all they've really done with their massive info dumps lately is confirm what damn near everybody already knew through the grapevine.

• Farkel
    Farkel

shamus,

With regards to your reply to BTS:

:Honest to god, I truly think you are an idiot. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are just pathetic.

That is not an argument. That is an insult.

:You can only be hateful on the internet because your own life is filled with everything that you don't want.

That is not an argument. That is an insult.

: So you come here, get drunk, and post you're self-righteous drivel.

That is not only an insult, that is an unfounded assertion. It's also bad grammar and a disgrace of contractions, but I digress.

:That is just about the saddest thing I have ever seen here.

Boy! I'll bet that makes YOU feel just swell!

:Do yourself a favour - stop drinking.

Another unfounded assertion that makes YOU feel just REALLY swell!

Ain't it grand to slam someone solely to make yourself feel swell based upon nothing but unfounded assertions, ergo NO evidence just crap statements that make YOU feel warm and fuzzy inside and maybe make you feel extra special as a human by attacking another human personally?

You should be so proud of yourself. Maybe even pat yourself on the back for that. That should make you feel better. It should because you are SO special and wonderful. Don't believe me? Just ask YOU, then.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit