Wikileaks: U.S. Believes Saudi Arabia Is Running Out Of Oil

by Bangalore 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

BTS,

Your sarcasm is just TOO biting! I shudder to think that there are probably people who read your last post and actually thought you were serious. Why do I think this? Well, there are millions of WT worker bees who believe WT bullshit and think it is true. That's why.

A little levity would help, methinks. I can tell from my personal conversations with you that you are a very intense person. Hell, it took me a full THIRTY MINTUTES to figure out you weren't serious with your last comment! Then I prayed over the matter and two things happened: 1) I concluded you were being sarcastic. 2) I became one of the anointed! (I'm taking the emblems this year. Wish me luck. No, don't wish me luck. Anointed people don't believe in luck. Just show me a picture of your home and I will decide if I want to take "dibs" on it after Armageddon, or not. Do you have any decent cars or artwork I could also take "dibs on, Burn?)

Have a couple of shots of Mount Gay. On me! Best rum in the world. Cuban even, I believe!

Farkel, Slow-to-Get-It CLASS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Not Cuban, Fark. Tell a a self-respecting straight Cuban male to be Mounted Gay and missing teeth could result. But its a good rum....better than anything the current regime can produce. My heart weeps for Cuba.

I do not want this for America.

BTS

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well,

I don't expect a lot from people who get 'information' from some idiotic 'auto blog' who makes erroneous comments stating that "Wiki Leaks Believes The World is Running Out Of Oil". The entire statement is a lie. Did anyone not actually read the source?

Sticking to facts and not to media fear-mongering is probably your best bet. Even better, don't read some dumbass auto-blog that makes bold statements about leaked documents on wiki-leaks.

Why the fuck do I even bother? Kinda have an ear to the ground on this one, but the only thing that is brought up is "no, it can't be done". Watch it be done, and remember what I said. Maybe not in Jesus Land, but in more developed nations.

• Highlander
    Highlander

"You just cannot convert a gasoline powered automobile to NG, the differences are too radical."

Wrong.

Not only can you convert a gasoline powered engine to natural gas, there are existing vehicles that use dual fuel systems. Both GM and Ford have made bi fuel vehicles in the recent past. You can run it on natural gas and when the NG tank is empty it would seamlessly switch over to the gasoline tank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi-fuel_vehicle

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/17298.shtml

• shamus100
    shamus100

They can do it - they have done it, and it's coming to a gas station in our country soon.

What should we expect from people that get their news source hysteria from autoblog weekly, or some other dimwit who lives in their parents basement?

• BurnTheShips
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Poor BTS. He just can't get over the fact that I'm gay.

Honest to god, I truly think you are an idiot. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are just pathetic. You can only be hateful on the internet because your own life is filled with everything that you don't want. So you come here, get drunk, and post you're self-righteous drivel.

That is just about the saddest thing I have ever seen here.

Do yourself a favour - stop drinking.

• BurnTheShips
  • VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I bow in deference to the monkey this time, for he spake sooth! [sic] He doth worketh in the energy business, so he knoweth what he sayeth. I dareth not offer contrary opinion. Listen to him...

V665V665

• villabolo
    villabolo

Burnt Brains:

"Just imagine. Abandoning the future of humanity... the bicycle.

And for what????

Just the thought is utterly revolting."

I did not receive any credit for bringing up Amory Lovins concerning his concept of ultralight automobiles, nor was I responded to by Shamus, on the point that I made about the price of natural gas going up if such a large demand on it were placed on it by replacing the huge numbers of energy intensive automobiles we have to NG.

Villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit