Why do you post here?

by MrFreeze 43 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

It makes me laugh, it makes me mad, it makes me sad, it makes me think, it makes me speak, but most of all it makes me well. Totally ADD

• wobble
    wobble

I am addicted to this site, I cannot let a day go by without dropping in to read, and add my two-pennorth.

In what I write more often than not it is done to help lurkers and newbies see what we know, and how their thinking, and more importantly ,feeling, can change for the good.

The rest of what I write is usually done for fun, which involves playing devils advocate sometimes, and also being downright silly.

I love this site, and the eclectic group of wonderful people on here. When I left after 58 years in the JW's, I had to deconstruct myself, and build myself back up again, I only managed that with the help I got from you good folks on here.

If the end result , the re-constructed Wobble is a botch job,...... IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

• d
    d

I like getting other people's input on things.I like reading other people's life stories.I have learned alot from this forum and I do not intend to stop posting on this forum and it really helps to see things in a whole new light.I like also people responses to many things and the deep discussions that we all can have, even if it is not in person it does not matter.That is the beauty of the internet.

• trevor
    trevor

Original I posted here to help come to terms with leaving the Tower. Nowadays, posting here adds another dimension to my life and provides an escape from other more serious interests.

Debating, with a view to changing peoples mind, is no longer on my agenda. People can believe what the hell they want, as long as it doesn't go on my tab!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit