The Psychopathic Clown Parade. Updated Reports.

by villabolo 19 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

I will be posting videos and articles where ultra right wing hatemongers spew some new insanity. I know, they seem to be running out of new ideas and are desperately trying to get more creative every day. But they sure do try their best.

Now, for my first instalment.

It seems that the prince of clowns, Glenn Beck, is not being too creative after all. That is what his fellow conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claims when he accuses him of plagiarizing all his information from him and distorting it.

He then compares Beck to a delicious glass of orange juice poisoned with cyanide! He further compares him to an "evil Mr. Maddow"!

Maybe we should be listening to Alex Jones instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXKhbk4iJ4&feature=player_profilepage

Villabolo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh goody. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I can no longer stomach mainstream media, Glenn Beck included. I feel like a 12 year-old that knows damn well that there is no Santa Claus, but whose parents dogmatically talk about him as if he is real. Lunacy.

I use to listen to the AJ Show. Some of the information put forth by Alex Jones helped to open my eyes, but it wasn't anything you couldn't do a little research and find out yourself- stuff that is important to know and understand about government, economics, religion and politics (as crazy as it sounds to most people).

Be that as it may, Alex Jones is a fear-mongering, sensationalistic, egotistical, chauvinistic, opportunistic, homophobic, bigoted, hypocritical, ranting, Texas loudmouth fat-ass (and most likely cointelpro) who jumps behind patriotism, God, and Jesus to prop up his image to his tin-foil hat wearing listeners. The process of getting out of the organization of JW's after 3 decades taught me how to spot lies and hypocrisy pretty quick through fact checking and verification of sources. Alex is like the GB of the WTBTS who can provide just enough morsels of historical fact and Scriptural accuracy to give themselves credibility, but then go straight around the bend with bullshit and exaggeration once you're hooked . . . and most people follow blindly thereafter.

I much prefer the insightful message of freethinking truth-speaking philosophers and peaceful anarchists who see the world, government, politics, religion, and mass media for what it all really is.

• villabolo
    villabolo

FlyingHighNow: "I can hardly wait to see what you come up with."

I just have to do a little digging and those living corpses will pop right out of the ground.

PublishingCult.

I hear ya. The Jehovah's Witnesses are good for only two things. Teaching you what evil is and giving some of us a finely honed crap detector. By the way, I'm an anarchist but not that peaceful.

Villabolo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Villa, I think I like you.

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Very very interesting. I've been meaning to investigate what Glen Beck is up to. Now the picture is crystal clear. I notice there is also a DVD by Schnoebelen exposing him on different lines but have not yet seen it - have you?

By the way I've enjoyed many of Alex Jones productions. Thank you for this first installment.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Saltyoldlady: "I notice there is also a DVD by Schnoebelen exposing him on different lines but have not yet seen it - have you?"

No salty, I haven't but I'll look into it as soon as I have some time.

Villabolo

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Love the guy that says, "We're taking back our country."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's disturbing that anyone takes Beck seriously. I hear my very mentally ill sister in law jw sister locks herself in a room and watches Beck all day long.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

The Great Communicator....Ronald Reagan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8_G-mlKxTY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit