LOL...WHY MEN ARE SELDOM DEPRESSED

by Sam Whiskey 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

LOL..... ROFLMAO

He unfolded it, and read:

"Starboard is right, port is left..."

Is it possible to cry while laughing so hard.....?

• TD
    TD
    Well, it's common knowledge that the Panzer IV, Panther and Tiger tanks were superior to the American Sherman, English Churchill and Russian T-34, though as history shows, sheer numbers won out the day.

Yes, but don't forget the British "Firefly" variant of the Sherman.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL, very funny

• JeffT
    JeffT

OK,

Twitch: you're right about the numbers being overwhelming but the Tigers were bloated nonsense. More of them were put out of action by breakdowns that enemy fire. If nothing else you could just wait for it to run out of gas.

Ziddnia: there's another version of that joke. The old boy is an accountant. When he retires his coworkers grab the note and it says "Debit on the left, Credit on the right."

OK, we got to talking about tanks and work and I forgot the original subject. So who do you guys like for baseball this year?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That, and men are never too "tired" for sex...

I beg to differ. I'm yet to find a man who matches my needs.

Funny original post.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I have to say after my 60 years of observing men all the above are to a great extent true...

And enjoyed knowing others observed that fact...

Snoozy

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Twitch: you're right about the numbers being overwhelming but the Tigers were bloated nonsense. More of them were put out of action by breakdowns that enemy fire. If nothing else you could just wait for it to run out of gas.

The Tiger was primarily a propaganda tool, entered the war too late with too few units and suffered from mechanical issues as you've said, but the last place I'd wanna be is in the gunsights of a Tiger II, especially if in a Sherman "Tommycooker" or pommy "Firefly"

The Panzer and Panther production lines were far more successful overall, though neither packed the punch of the Tiger's 88mm gun.

Wer ist meine strudel?

;)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    So men don't ever have to repeat, 'righty, tighty/lefty, loosie' when using a screwdriver??

Sadly, that isn't true in my case.

• Robdar
    Robdar

ROFL! That was precious! Thanks for a very good laugh!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I had "Posters Remorse" after I posted this. I had hoped that it would be funny enough for eveyone to enjoy without offending any of the ladies here....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit