Witnesses are saying "END IS RIGHT NOW!"

by free2beme 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Will do HHG, Im ready and waiting, any day now my door is gonna knock.........(ps, threw out all my audio tapes, and every cd and book I had today!)...I put them in recycling, so if they call round the back way, they will see them as its not collected till next Monday! Feel so naughty and its soooo gooood! x

• d
    d

whenever the witnesses come to my house they are always saying come back the end is near. I am like Yeah whatever

• Este
    Este

Namely, "ANY one, ANY media, ANY government, etc. Mentioning the Witnesses. AT ALL!!!" I mean, isn't it supposed to be a key moment, that Babylon the Great and the governments of the world would turn on the Witnesses? I have not heard them mentioned one time, not even a story that had them mentioned in the same breath with these events. I hear about Muslims, and Unions ... but no Witnesses???

So how is this the end??? Oh wait, everything is the end ... right?

Hasn't anyone figured it out yet that the nations war with the holy ones, or those known as the offspring of Abraham through Ishmael, namely yup......the nation of "Islam".

Yes, The End IS Here ! ! !

Estephan

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I was just thinking what VM44 said "The End is Invisible!"

I wonder if the watchtower would ever claim the end is upon us right now and Armegeddon is invisible. Sounds crazy, but not really any more crazy than Jesus Christ returning invisibly.

• Este
    Este

I was just thinking what VM44 said "The End is Invisible!"

I wonder if the watchtower would ever claim the end is upon us right now and Armegeddon is invisible. Sounds crazy, but not really any more crazy than Jesus Christ returning invisibly.

How many of you saw Jesus Christ oust satan and the demons from heaven? There are signs upon the earth to follow which helps us to know the time and the seaon for all to take place.........read the signs and know that Jesus has returned but hey, no one saw him did they? Reason these matters in your mind so that you can understand what the W.T.S. is trying to explain.

We are in the time period right before Jesus and the 12 apostles will preach the Good News of The Kingdom of GOD, then the end will come....it is written.

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit