2011 Convention Theme

by dozy 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Ironic that the Old English "to let" ( Etymology 2) actually means "to hinder, prevent".

No wonder it never came, lost in translation uh?

• factfinder
    factfinder

I wonder if there will be a new book about God's kingdom released. I remember in 1981 we recieved the book LET YOUR KINGDOM COME. I really liked it alot and enjoyed using it in FS. I felt the books title would catch the interest of all those who pray the Lord's prayer. I remember too it had full color illustrations in it- which was new back then-it was the first 192-page book in full color! That was one of my favorite WT books. I wonder if they will release a similar book this year at the DC?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

2097;

THE TIME IS CLOSE TO HAND

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I dread to think what turgit crapola will be released!

A new study publication: 'Do More or Die at Armageddon (Which will be soon now. Terms and Conditions Apply. Subject to Overlapping)!'

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I wonder if there will be a new book about God's kingdom released.

That's the first thing I thought of, as well. What would this be? The third Borg book with "kingdom come" in its title?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm still waiting for a book with all the cliches as a title like =

'Appreciate the grand privilege of unity in this time of the end as we go our sepatate ways so that's fine isn't it!' Book

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Another boring waste of time. And children will be sitting there for three days, wishing they were anywhere but there.

• mrquik
    mrquik

I saw in a WT a few months ago where it was stated that " the end could come at any time". What happened to the timeline that was published ad nauseum about the rise of the UN & the destruction of "Babylon the Great"? Did that happen already? Did I miss a "new" understanding?

• yesidid
    yesidid
    "We speak for GOD! For God, do you hear us!?! Bow before us, submit and obey, you miserable worms, or we'll tell Jehovah to fry your eyeballs, and your childrens' eyeballs, at Armageddon! Which is coming soon, by the way! No, really - this time we mean it!!!"

Thank you for that Sir82. It gave me just the giggle I needed.

y

• foolmetwice
    foolmetwice

How long do the assemblies last on a typical Saturday? I know it started at 9 a.m, but curious when its ends at night?

I've been dating a JW that lies non stop to me and is NOT practicing his faith, its all for the family....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit