Earthquake in N.Z.

by smiddy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I guess the witnesses are rejoicing over the death and destruction of the latest earthquake in N.Z.as proof of the imminent coming of armageddon,and their deliverance into the "NEW WORLD SYSTEM OF THINGS" I can just see it now ,the kh`s in NZ will be filled to overflowing in the next month,......then in six months later it will be back to the status quo.

P.S When Jesus said their would be" earthquakes in one place after another" couldn`t he have identified these areas for the faithfull ? So at least beleivers would have been spared the trauma ? Of course non beleivers would have suffered the consequences,but why should beleivers suffer also ?

smiddy

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

When Jesus said their would be" earthquakes in one place after another.

Yes but you know what, there were earthquakes one after the other back in the time when Jesus spoke those words,

Dam those Geological Universities and their education, they surely are agents and organizations of Satan the Devil

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Hope all our New Zealand posters are ok - some of those office buildings are completely destroyed.

Watching live footage of it now - what a mess.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/earthquake-hits-christchurch/story-e6freon6-1226009957590

Hopscotch

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

The Civil Defense has just announced there has been 17 fatalities so far. What a tragedy. So sad these people at work doing their jobs when it struck.

Hopscotch

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

My nephew just had a lucky escape in that earthquake:

- the building where he works collapsed, as did the vehicle hoist that he was working under when the earthquake struck .

Somehow, he and the other two mechanics managed to escape without harm.

Bill.

• karter
    karter

6.3 on the rictor scale.

The 1st one last september was 7.2 but this one was shallow so much more destruction.

I'm watching it on the news now.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

It just gets worse and worse. The PM just announced 65 dead.

Glad your ok karter. What about Black Sheep and Steve 2 are they down that way.

Hopscotch

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm also worried about Finallysomepride, I don't know for sure but he might be in Christchurch.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Please ,any of our posters in N.Z. let us know how you are,when you can,,we want to know how you fared

Our thoughts are with you

smiddy

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I hope Zagor is ok, last I heard he was living in NZ don't know if it was near the earthquake or not but that's scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit