Please Welcome "saltyoldlady"!!!

by Yan Bibiyan 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

A new member "saltyoldlady" just joined the board on the introductory thread of another new member here

I didn't want the OP's thread highjacked, so please welcome saltyoldlady on this thread.

-Yan

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome Saltyoldlady,

when the older ones start waken up, the WTS better look out

it's never to late to change

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Welcome Saltyoldlady! I rejoice with you that you escaped from the oppressive influence of the WTS! It would be nice to hear in due time how you made the break to freedom and what led up to it.

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

Thank you for the welcome. I didn't mean to hijack another person's thread. Sorry. I will learn what is appropriate and what is not slowly the hard way so be patient with me. Is it appropriate to answer the above question about why I left here or should I be starting a new thread? Actually I have contributed those details on a post that Dogpatch entered for me back last September on page 5500 so probably no reason to repeat all that.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Welcome saltyoldlady. I love your name.

Villabolo

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome, and please do share your story! I'm curious to know why and how you left the Watchtower. My mom is 67 and still a jw zealot after 35 years. I wish she could escape, because she completely shuns her only two children.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome aboard, you old salt!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Welcome to the board and I too am a salty old lady..

Looking forward to your comments..when you feel up to it.

Snoozy

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Welcome. I love your name too.

NLW's wife

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum, Salty.

I'd like to know why you picked that name. Are you a good fisherlady?

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit