facebook will be the end of me!!

by finallyfree! 15 Replies latest jw friends

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

thanks for the tips ladies and gents, but i think im gonna just see how it all plays out. like i said, i really could care less if my jw friends and family see pictures of me having a good ole time with my "real" friends. maybe it'll wake em up. im sick of having to put on the whole facade/ sherade of something im not!

if they really wanna be my friend then so be it. if they wanna step into my new life with my real friends and family and criticize, then they can literally eff off. i dont need or want their conditional love.

• snakeface
    snakeface

I haven't been to the Hall in almost 2 years. Recently I set up a facebook page and in my photos I have a beard. I purposely have a different religion listed. But some of the witnesses have been sending me friend requests. How odd. Why weren't they my friends when I was attending meetings and driving them around the territory?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

But some of the witnesses have been sending me friend requests. How odd. Why weren't they my friends when I was attending meetings and driving them around the territory?

Because they're nosy gossip-mongers with nothing better to do, that's why.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

yeah good idea . maybe ill get my religion listed as mormon or jewish or something whack like that. lol! that should give em something to quack about!

• chickpea
    chickpea

security settings... you can specifically block individual posts
    from select groups or individuals... making double life adventures
    merrier for those on the fade!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I too did the security thing..I restricted my few JW friends from seeing certain things on my page..

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit