2011 Memorial attendance/partaking

by punkofnice 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Has anyone got plans to go to the 2011 Memorial (Mock the Christ ritual), and take the emblems (cardboard and vinegar), to inflate the 'partakers' stats?

I realize a JW snooper might be reading this to report back to the GB, so you can PM me if you wish.....................

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I recall a few people posting that they did last year. Not a great number, though. There are enough true believers pumping up that stat without help, IMO.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Has anyone got plans to go to the 2011 Memorial (Mock the Christ ritual), and take the emblems (cardboard and vinegar), to inflate the 'partakers' stats.

Sadly it would not "inflate the 'partakers' stats".

They would not be counted.

• Nebeska Nada
  • Honesty
    Honesty

NO, I willo not be attending.

I don't associate with apostates.

• crapola
    crapola

When is it? I don't plan on going.

• Gayle
    Gayle

No, I do not feel the need to "commune" with those people.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This will be the 1st memorial I have made a conscious decision not to attend.

If someone had invited me, or even told me the date and time of last year's memorial I would have gone. Although I had been inactive for a whole year I still believed.

This year I do know and I have no guilt or fear and I'm definitely not going!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'd rather pour vinegar into my eyes than attend.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think someone or other on the forum suggests this most years, and the consensus tends to be it is a bad idea.

Is the Brenda Lee partaking video still around?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit