by Amazing 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahhahahaha

brwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

{sniffle, wipe tears from eyes}

{snicker}

{chortle}

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrwwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahha

• picosito
    picosito

Re Sexy Teens's comment: "Now I understand why it was so easy for Ray to get into your brain."

Dear Sexy. Ray only "gets into" one's "brain" if that person is sincerely seeking the truth. One has only to read what he's written and observe/investigate the references he cites in his footnotes. Exhaustive references like his are the hallmark of a person who is a real publisher of truth.

The Watchtower Society's track record is quite poor in this regard if you only take the time to look for verifiable references cited in any Watchtower article. (wait wait wait wait). Did you find any? I don't think so. What does that tell us? It tells us that the WTS is NOT being truthful in lots or in most of what they say because they want people to believe what they say JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY IT and for no other reason. They don't provide easily verifiable facts because they want you to ACCEPT EVERYTHING THEY SAY based on gullible "faith," not on facts.

Ray's track record is truly exemplary. The WTS's is truly shameful, abusive and fraudulent, not because I OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS SO, but because of the facts that testify as faithful witnesses against them. Remember what Jesus said about "the stones crying out." FACTS, VERIFIABLE FACTS, can be compared to stones. Those Stones are going to make your "Crystal Cathedral" Organization all shattered to pieces, and why would you want to be in the way of all the broken glass? Jesus said about false religious organizations: "Get out of her my people." Remember?

Why don't you take some time to reflect on this and try to make some progress as a lover of Truth than to keep defending one of the chief modern-time Abusers of The Truth, The Great Watchtower Empire.

Ray gets into one's brain to help them think and reason, NOT to defraud them with carefully contrived stories about how one does NOT have to think, just support the Watchtower.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Ashitaka

I take it your reaction is to sexy's post!! So I thought I should like to say:

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahhahah

along with you, if you do not mind?!

They wouldn't have made the cane if you weren't meant to break the rules!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Sexy Teen / YoYoMama:

How long is your tongue? It is obviously many times longer than your memory. Note your public stupidity:
    SexyTeen:

When Amazing found Franz's book on the library shelf, a book he had been looking for, and a book that was almost always checked out, that may well have been God answering his prayers.
    Or it could have been Satan.
    Followed by additional stupidity:

SexyTeen:

"The condition my brains were in as a JW, they needed washing."
    So you admit that you were an ignorant moron while a JW, thank God you're out then. Now I understand why it was so easy for Ray to get into your brain.
    Now the grande finale of them all (Epilogue of Insanity):

SexyTeen: I don't want to convert no one, I'm out and I'm also proud to be an apostate!
    There you have it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hilary:
    A couple of years ago there were some side notes to add to the Flock book. They highlighted that an elder could remain on the body, on the judgement of the body. Hence another breeding ground for disparity was introduced.

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

Utopian:

That's right I AM INSANE, that's what this damn forum has done to me...

Picosito:

yeah right, you don't know if those references are truth or forged...keep believing whatever Ray tells you.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hi LT,

A couple of years ago there were some side notes to add to the Flock book. They highlighted that an elder could remain on the body, on the judgement of the body. Hence another breeding ground for disparity was introduced.

I must have missed that, probably the moment that I dozed off and imagined myself winning the 5,000 metres at the Olympics.

Did this apply to 'gross' sins? Has anybody on the Board heard of scenario this being implemented?

Best regards - HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hi ST,

That's right I AM INSANE, that's what this damn forum has done to me...

Yes, its a scream is it not. Stick around long enough and you might start telling the truth.

HS

• Scully
    Scully

SexyTeen/YoYoMaMa writes:

Why would he answer you? You had already made your decision without God to leave, so there was no sence in him answering your prayer. Your faith was already dead, brainwashed by Ray Franz.

I thought you said you got in heap mucho grande trouble for being here. Remember?? "The PO" wanted to talk to "your uncle"??? Besides, didn't you say you were leaving?

Lying hypocrite!

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person
    to expose a certain religion as being false.
    - WT 11/15/63

A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. - WT 12/1/91

• picosito
    picosito

From SexyTeen:

"Picosito:
    yeah right, you don't know if those references are truth or forged...keep believing whatever Ray tells you."

No, no, SexyTeen, you're not getting it (BTW, are you 13 or 19 or in between, or are you maybe just six years old. No offense intended. The WTS prefers people to be six years old spiritually and mentally. It's part of their M.O.).

Research YOURSELF any of Ray's references and YOU decide if they're true or false. That's what references are FOR; for sane, reasonable people to check out the truth or falseness of the claims someone is MAKING. That's why WTS does not provide references. They don't want you to know if they're telling the truth or lying. Anybody that believes "whatever Ray tells you" is doing the same thing as believing in the Watchtower, which was not my point at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit