Part 4: The Last KM School

by Amazing 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• picosito
    picosito

Well, they sure lost THIS elder. How nice not to have have the pressure on to kiss arses and lick boots.

Re calling Brooklyn: I did it all the time, from Texas, and nobody ever hassled me about it. I especially got a kick out of listening to Kingdom Melodies on hold (on my nickel).....except one time I was hassling HQ about their strict policy of not combining English and Spanish language groups so that there could be a congregational setup more typical of the mixing of cultures and languages in the Borderlands rather than keeping the groups rigidly segregated in the KH. I guess I called them so much one day the English CO and the Spanish CO came to town together to check things out and politely (they WERE nice about it) informed me that HQ prefers that I go through them -- the 2 CO's -- instead of calling Kingdom Melodies on Hold.

I thought that was great...I finally GOT to them and had some results in the bilingual situation (very small results, like treats thrown to the dog).

In another post I'll get on the bandwagon about the amazingly short-sighted organizational crap I waded around in as I tried to have some more SUBSTANTIAL influence on WTS's linguistic and cultural policies.....

Anyone in other countries have experiences about this intercultural phenomenon in their area? Aborigine-English, Spanish-French, German-Italian, Urdu-Hindi, etc etc etc?

• heathen
    heathen

what a bunnch of hypocrites .[:?]

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great posts Amazing

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Very good, Amazing! I remember at my last KM school, the Elders had to show their filled out No Blood Cards to gain entrance into the School. We were not told until we reached the door!

“We all fell down from the milky way, hanging around here for the judgement day, heaven only knows who’s in command.”- Jimmy Buffet

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

So, YoYoMa, I take it you are now going to post under your "SexyTeen" sceen name. Are you going to admit that you have lied about your multiple identities here, or just ignore the whole thing until it is all forgotten?

So far as God not "answering" Amazing's prayers, since when has God ever answered prayers verbally? He answers prayers by showing us things that he wants us to see and by opening doors to places he wants us to go. When Amazing found Franz's book on the library shelf, a book he had been looking for, and a book that was almost always checked out, that may well have been God answering his prayers. As well as many other things that God may have showed to Amazing.

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen
    When Amazing found Franz's book on the library shelf, a book he had been looking for, and a book that was almost always checked out, that may well have been God answering his prayers.

Or it could have been Satan.

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen
    "The condition my brains were in as a JW, they needed washing."

So you admit that you were an ignorant moron while a JW, thank God you're out then. Now I understand why it was so easy for Ray to get into your brain.

• moman
    moman

I don't know if God exists, if he(or)she did , they why would he allow the Watchtower to exist?

DIE BORG DIE!

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Ahhh SexyTeen... I have my doubts about you being a sexy teen... sexy or a teen... but that is another issue!

You are so full of shit! You 17? You just caught by the elders?! Pu-lease! Shut up and leave us alone! You aint gonna convert anyone back to the dubs and you are NOT doing any good posting here! The idea the dubs have of spreading the good news does not stretch to "attacking" apostates on a website!!

Brit! Proud to be an Apostate!

They wouldn't have made the cane if you weren't meant to break the rules!

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

I don't want to convert no one, I'm out and I'm also proud to be an apostate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit