How is it f'n possible JW's biggest religious increase 4.4%

by troubled mind 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Just saw that on the evening news . HOW ? Are they all having babies now or what ? Is there any stats on how many have left ?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Just seen it myself, ever heard the word fudge, appearance is everything

does an outside source tally the numbers or do they rely on the numbers

given by each religion ? we do have to consider the source ya know ?

• sabastious
    sabastious

Can you link to what you are referring to?

I would not be surprised if the Witnesses are growing right now. They offer a hell of a placebo pill and we live in a time of great strife.

-Sab

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I see there is another thread on this topic I'll bump it for you .May have more information there . What I heard was on the evening news .

• steve2
    steve2

Try to take some deep breaths and calm yourself down. Statistics can be extremely misleading. See other related threads.

• wasblind
    wasblind

GROWTH = CLOSINGS ?

Somthin' ain't addin' up, can someone explain that to me ? seriously

• designs
    designs

Maybe they are baptizing for the Dead like the Mormons

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

thanks steve I started breathing into a brown paper bag and I am feeling much better ........

• Gayle
    Gayle

I don't where these figures are concocted from.

2009 Annual Report (shown in 2010 Yearbook) showed for U.S. was 3.5%, they rounded it up to 4% there

2010 Annual Report (shown in 2011 Yearbook) showed for U.S. was 1.7%, they rounded it up to 2% there.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LIES make the world go 'round.

The individual rand-and-file Dub LIES about his time in field circus,

and the WTB&TS LIES about its rate of growth. There is no independent agency to verify this, it's just the WATCHTOWER's stinking world.

Remember, worldly people (Like the news media) do not deserve to be told the truth - this is Theocratic War Stategery.

By the way, do you realize that Muslim Theocrats believe the same thing? That it is OK to lie to infidels? They do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit