Need reference for withholding the truth from "those who don't deserve it"

by Pistoff 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VIII
    VIII

Wow, this is a priceless piece of information and really sheds some light on some things that have been happening lately.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I enjoy the articles that permit lying to people who don't deserve the truth. Since there is zero evidence that elders are actually appointed by Holy Spirit, I feel no compulsion to tell them anything, per the Society's own standards. Also, the Society feels no compulsion to tell us many, many things about the GB, Beth-Sarim and Beth-San, 1975, Heaven is the Pleiades, "bedroom laws", organ transplant and vaccination bans, etc., etc., etc... I feel they can fall under the Golden Rule and they have demonstrated they deserve no candor, because they offer no candor.

• jadedsister
    jadedsister

Pist off-THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You're da best-it's been printed and will be delivered as soon as I get up & outta here. For everyone's response and research-my heartfelt thanks. Hope to give details when available relating to this ongoing, disgusting and heinous case (cases). Love you, bro.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

My pleasure jadedsister.

Wow, good name.

We are Pistoff and jaded, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit