it seems like this time period 2009-now a lot are coming out of wbts

by jeckle 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Oh... forgot to mention.

In the industrialized nations, there is a huge die-off coming regarding the Baby Boomer generation. In addition, Christian birth rates are down and not keeping pace with what is needed to maintain population levels. So these countries have to accept immigration to keep the population even keeled. A lot of these immigrants are not Christian.

Within 10 to 20 years the Baby Boomers are gonna start dying off. So if a congregation is made up of mostly older people, sooner or later they are bound to shuck this mortal coil and their numbers will go down in addition to those who 'wake up'.

I guess Botchtower doesn't keep records on who dies off.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/206164/1/The-story-of-Punkofnice-It-was-the-Overlapping-that-finally-got-me-out

By all means come and meet me on the above thread which is in line with this one.

The 'Overlapping' rubbish was the final straw for me.

I think the GB are more than just delusional. I think they should be put in a mental institution!

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

In 2008, Watchtower flipped their latest doctrine on "generation" in the Bible to mean "anointed generation" instead of "wicked generation." That's 180 degrees in change.

And you'd kinda think one of the tens--if not hundreds--of thousands of assumed J-Dubs already in heaven ruling away woulda been waving his or her arms, harp and halo at the GB yelling "Nooooooooooooo stoopid that's US! Not the wicked people! US!!" for at least a couple years or a DECADE or so before starting to whiff bound volumes straight from the heavens in dismay.

Right? Right?

Of course, that would also require everything they've been teaching to be TRUE and that they're actually spirit-bound and directly led by the head of the congregation, Jesus Christ and.....oh, wait. Never mind. Now it all makes sense. Nothing to see here!

-XD MS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit