by d 11 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I was wondering how is 2011 going for you? This year for me is noting starting off great.With Everything from a leak roof and water problems to trying to keep my grades up for school.So tell How is your year turning out so far.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

So far, so good.

Hope things get better for you. Have you stopped going to meetings and out in service? Dropping those time-wasters always helps.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Also a good year so far....

fighting "the man" (aka. the body of elders) with cease and desist letters for spying in my windows(hello-invasion of privacy anyone?)- no responce from any of them

full time university student & also trying to keep the grades up- declared a major in art history and trying to decide if I want to declare a minor also (I'm typing here instead of doing homework...so I need to try harder there)

planning to wed coffee shop guy in 2011....no exact date nailed down yet but I am thinking fall wedding (beautiful scenery & my fav season)

I feel really happy today, life is good, glad d is also having a good time

CHG

• Joliette
    Joliette

I started school this year and its going pretty good. I still want to lose some weight and I dont have a car right now, so I'm working on that. Looking to find a new place of employment also. And still doing my JW's research.

• LV101
    LV101

Coffeehousegirl --- email Dr. Phil about this or your local tv news station.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

So far so good. My health is better. My family is doing fine. I still have a job. So I am really blessed so far.

• OBVES
    OBVES

This could be the best year for me and Jehovah's Witnesses if my prediction for September 29,2011 comes true .

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com .

This is will be a very interesting year already in May as Harold Camping from http://www.familyradio.com has May 21 ,2011 as the time for Jesus' return and this news goes now full force all over the world . Just in case look on your way home if you see a billboard somewhere around with the date May 21,2011.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This could be the best year for me and Jehovah's Witnesses if my prediction for September 29,2011 comes true .

That's a very big IF.

• coffee shop guy
    coffee shop guy

So far it's been pretty darn good. I published my first book!!! I'm am excited to wed CHG in the fall. My monthly online news paper needs a kick into high gear. I'm looking for stories if you have one. www.thecarrotonline.org is the site. The last issue should trigger something in most of you.

Starting to work out a bit more. Getting ready to hike and climb in Sedona AZ soon. My work is simple and not to much stress.

I'm happy!!

CSG

• d
    d

The year has been a little rough on me.I am trying to keep my grades up in spite of everything.But overall, not that bad.Remeber it could be worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit