If Armageddon came tomorrow, would Jehovah kill a billion children?

by just n from bethel 168 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think JWs should be more accurate in the portrayals of paradise in their publications. I didn't have time to model any lions or watermelons.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Errr, he's wearing jeans and tennis shoes! I don't think they get to have those in paradise.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

He'll be DF'd for apostasy tomorrow.

W

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, good. All will be right with the new world!

• flipper
    flipper

Well- In my opinion- since there IS no such thing as " Armageddon " and there IS no such thing as " Jehovah " ( in my humble opinion ) then the answer is " no "- Jehovah will NOT kill a billion children

• satinka
    satinka

of course...Jehovah is a god of blood and a god of war.

certainly not a god of love by any stretch of the imagination!

But I agree with flipper. There is no such thing as Armageddon.

Armageddon: A made-up tale to frighten sheeple into obedience.

satinka

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Its this teaching that bugs me more than anything else. JW's will deny that it is one of their teachings but it is.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

NewChapter ....sorry missed you in my thumbs post lol

Dan I thought you gave up on God when you came back from your sojourn in the wilderness? Pretty sure you made some such statements about finding it too hard and maybe there is no god after all.... What happened? (maybe i will regret asking that, cue road to damascus event)

I dont like the loaded language you have fallen into sorry, its typical and expected but makes for a poor argument and now that I have my eyes OPEN i can see and smell it a mile away whenever it appears here, or in JW publications or anywhere else.

Special knowledge and special insight unavailable to the unbelievers doesnt cut it anymore sorry. You have to make your point without reverting to that.

Carry on....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If Armageddon came tomorrow, would Jehovah kill a billion children?

"Jehovah" as in Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't exist. This is just the 'brand name' for a god the JW's brand all their products with.

My point is: Jehovah will do whatever the Governing Body tell him to do. Or so these deluded weirdos think.

They revel in the idea of innocent people and children being murdered at the big 'A' hence they put gory pictures to frighten children in their infantile publications.

He didn't obey Fred Franz when Freddie told hin to bring Armageddon in 1975. However, that was my fault among others for believing Freddies' lies. Serves me right!

I expect it's MY fault the big 'J' has obeyed the GB and now has the hilarious overlapping going on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit