Is it possible for very religious unmarried folks to have regular sex before marriage?

by Iamallcool 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • rebel8
    rebel8

No. Very religious unmarried folks are only capable of having irregular sex before marriage.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes but they did so with some guilt attached.

I knew plenty of JWS who were secretly messing around, before they were married.

Some of these situation were never told or revealed because the people who knew so also were doing so as well.

Kind of a stupid question to ask don't you think ?

Of course there are fornicators and adulterers going to Churches and Kingdom Halls.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

thetrueone, I thought I would get some interesting responses to my thread. I do not care if you think my question is kinda of stupid.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

OK here's a direct answer to your posed question = YES there you go.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Does it sound so hypocritical of those people?

• tec
    tec
    Does it sound so hypocritical of those people?

Only if they're denouncing other people for doing the same thing.

Tammy

• Scully
    Scully

Why is it anyone's business - including the church's - what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms?

Personally, I don't care, as long as they aren't broadcasting it or giving play-by-plays.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Does it sound so hypocritical of those people ?

Of course.

One also has to take note that professing Christians proclaim that theirs is a god of personal redemption.

So sin now and get forgiveness later is within their established consciousness.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Yes. And those JW's that did fornicate carried Years & Years of Guilt & Deep shame with it !!!! (Even after they had decided to tell the elders 3 years after marriage & faced a judicial committee...! Aaarrrggghhh)

I for one felt that the scripture about 'Sinning against the Holy Spirit applied to them & that there would be no forgiveness of sins' ... I was Very unstable for a good 10 years, and am only just gaining some stability back having found out the Truth is a load of Cr*p! ... I spent 20 years looking over my shoulder and trying to be the Best JW Possible. Yet whatever I did wasnt good enough because I was in my own mind a complete Sl*g....

I HATE the JW's for screwing up my mind and allowing me to live a life hating myself !!!! I will take a long time for me to feel I've got even with them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit