Movies you want to see when they come out

by Lady Lee 25 Replies latest jw friends

• pirata
    pirata

Called to be Free 2: JWs New Light

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Lots of controvery about The Bourne Legacy. Matt Damon says he won't do it without Paul Greengrass. So it is being made by someone else and will not have Jason Bourne as a main character. So what makes it part of the series besides the name? I haven't got a clue.

A push is on for Paul and Matt to team up for #5.

The only movie that was remotely like the book was the first book. The others have borrowed the titles and the character of Jason Bourne but it ends there. So if you want to read the book first you won't have a clue what the movie will be about.

I would like to see Bourne movies that were closer to the books. There is plenty of room for more in the series if they were to follow both Ludlum.s and Lustbader's books.

Themes like how Bourne got into Treadstone, his life before it. How he moves on but still gets involved with the agency's agenda. The book sare filled with great storylines. I just can't figure out why they haven't used them. They are using the titles after all. Why bother with the titles if you aren't going to use the stories?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Harry Potter VII part II

Twilight IV

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I loved the LOTR movies. Watching all the extras, they did the very best they could do, I think. I'm excited the Hobbit's finally getting made!

Kill Bill 3?? I'm going to have to watch KB 2 again, I thought the story ended there. Hmm...

I can't stand to go the theater--can't hear the movie for all the popcorn crunching, lol! So we wait till they come out on DVD. I want to see Black Swan, Losing My Religion, and Gnomeo and Juliet looks really cute.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Looking forward to The Hobbit. Best part of those LOTR movies is they only use CGI when absolutely necessary. Great use of costume design. I read the books before the movies came out and I was very pleased with how they came across. I imagine The Hobbit will be quite good as well.

New X-Men movie coming out. Origin story of Magneto it seems. I didn't care for Wolverine: Origins so we shall have to see.

Apollo 18. Nobody seems to know anything about it but a movie shrouded in mystery certainly piques my interest.

There's supposed to be a Freddie Mercury biopic coming out. He's one of my favorite people ever so I am stoked for that.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Dana, do you wear hearing aids? Cuz that's part of the problem I used to have. All that extra theatre noise garbled the movie.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

No, it's not a problem with my hearing. It's how my brain reacts. If I hear something else, especially if it's a noise I find irritating, I can't focus and understand what someone's saying. I hear it but it doesn't translate.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

2 movies I'm looking forward too this year.

These will both be block busters.

From the ones that brought you X-Men,Spider-Man,Iron Man,Wolverine (Marvel Studios)

Number one is The Avengers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvL4iJy2PPw

Number two is Thor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOddp-nlNvQ

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

The trailer for Cowboys and Aliens looks powerful awesome

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Lady Lee, you should join the Hollywood Stock exchange...

http://www.hsx.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit