1 or possibly 2 more Bourne movies

1 or possibly 2 more Avatar movies

Another Pirates of the Caribbean

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

and possibly 2 more Star Trek movies

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think this one will be good. It is on the JFK assassination produce by Leonardo Dicaprio. I'm a big Thom Hartmann fan so I'm looking forward to the book he co-wrote being made into a movie.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/11/leonardo_dicaprio_to_produce_a.html

I didn't know that The Hobbit was going to made into a movie but I'm glad to hear that it is.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I adore the films released around Christmas, the Academy Award nominees. Normally, I watch Netflix or HBO. I saw The King's Speech last week. This week I plan to see the Black Swan. I like viewing it with an audience.

Before streaming video, I'd stand on line for hours to see films at an art house in NY. The crowd was fanatic. When someone like Spencer Tracy first appeared, the applause would be deafening. I saw Olivier in Hamlet one summer. The projection equipment broke. We all sat there. Suddenly, people starting singing Christmas songs in rounds. One of my favorite NY moments. Now I go to a burb little dinky theatre by my lonesome. Maybe four people sit in the audience.

I also like to see summer blockbusters on the large screen. When I was young, we used to attend majestic theatres in NY. Radio City played regular films. I will never forget being fourteen or fifteen and standing for hours in the deep cold so that my sister could watch Charlie Brown. The Christmas and Easter shows were free. The Rockettes performed all year.

I saw the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour at the Metropolitan Opera House.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

"Enter the void"...by Noe Gaspare....about a guy living in Japan who is murdered and then his spirit sees how everyone reacts to his death

"I Spit On Your Grave" .......the remake.

"Lemmy", about the lead singer of Motorhead who started the whole heavy metal scene even before black sabbath and, who despite drinking and drugs after all these yrs is stil rockn as hard as ever

Bambi part 3.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

The Hobbit, though I don't have high hopes. Peter Jackson doesn't get Tolkien.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I haven't been to a movie theatre in 7 years. I wait until the DVDs have been out for a while, then buy 3 pre-viewed DVDs for $20 just down the road. That way I can watch them at home as often as I want, have a beer, and eat snacks that won't confine me to the toilet all night.

W

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Band on the run I'm gonna send you a PM since you grew up NYC like me

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just found this on The Hobbit

The Cast So Far

Bilbo Baggins - Martin Freeman
    Gandalf - Sir Ian McKellenGollum - Andy SerkisGaladriel - Cate BlanchettSaruman - Sir Cristopher LeeFrodo Baggins - Elijah WoodLegolas - Orlando BloomIan Holm might return as an old Bilbo Baggins

Production of The Hobbit finally gets under way on March 21st, approximately 5 weeks after the original start date of February 14th.

The delay was forced after Sir Peter Jackson was rushed into hospital for emergency surgery on a perforated stomach ulcer. He was released from hospital on the 3rd of February and is currently recouperating at his home in New Zealand.

‘Despite some delays we are fully back on track and very excited to get started,’ director Sir Peter Jackson said in a statement.

A spokesman for 3Foot7 LTD went on to say:

‘This date has been chosen following practical considerations of the filming schedule requirements, actor availability and the New Zealand seasons.’

With just a few loose ends to be tied up on the casting and despite endless delays, court battles and countless other disruptions it looks like The Hobbit is finally going to get made. http://the-hobbit-movie.com/2011/02/07/the-hobbit-production-date-announced/

also

2013 The Hobbit: Part 2 (pre-production)
    2012 The Hobbit: Part 1 (pre-production)
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000704/

I'm liking it. I thought the first 3 movies were very true to the books and Ian MCKellen wandered around on set making sure they stayed true to the books. So I am glad he is on board. When talk first started about The Hobbit Jackson wasn't going to do it so I was very disappointed. Now he is doing it and with a lot of the old cast so that should bring a lot of the old feel to the movies

• free2beme
    free2beme

Kill Boll Vol 3 (In production)

Last Harry Potter (Summer 2011)

The Wolverine (In production)

New Star Trek (In production)

Zombieland 2(In pre-production)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit