Hurry up with your personal study, it's almost time for your beating!

by Mr. Falcon 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

villabolo, how's this?

W ith all the stress in our lives today,

a n experience about integrity is just

k eeps us in the Truth. Therefore,

e veryone who wants to serve God

u nderstands the need to tell these

p owerful experiences.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have heard that one before - also the one where some sister was thrown into a basement jail in Hiroshima, Japan for going door to door - and was the only person in the downtown city who survived the atom bomb.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ha Ha Ha,

1) If she was specifically imprisoned for bein' a Jehovah's Witness

2) why did they allow her to read the things she was imprisoned for ?

3) who brought these mags to her without getting arrested themselves ?

4) after all she was imprisoned for bein' a Jehovah's Witness that would make all

things JW illegal.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Having a service bag full of watchtower literature didn't prevent me from slipping and falling on some ice when I was out in service. My leg bent sideways at the knee, and I needed surgery. I felt everything.

That's what happens when you peddle magazines you don't actually read yourself.

W

• villabolo
    villabolo

Mr. Falcon, that is a good attempt but it would have to be either vulgar or visceral with a more intense verbal impact. Otherwise the Witnesses will shrug it off as a coincidence.

"WATCHTOWER-BULLSHIT" would make an obviously undeniable message. Better yet "APOSTATE-JOKE" would get the message through even clearer. Perhaps "SHIT-FOR-BRAINS" would do.

Also, as I mentioned previously, it would absolutely have to be composed of the first letter of every sentence because, when such a text is cut and pasted or texted, the word order changes and the message would be lost (If the letter were to start in mid-sentence, that is.)

Villabolo

• james_woods
    james_woods

James, that is a good attempt but it would have to be either vulgar or visceral with a more intense verbal impact. Otherwise the Witnesses will shrug it off as a coincidence.

>>> I swear - I heard it at an international assembly in Vancouber Canada, about 1968 (supposedly given by this Japanese "sister" HERSELF) and the remarks were that she was spared because she was out in service. She was dressed in a kimono, too - they loved to have foreign "delegates" show up in their "native costumes" back in those days.

• villabolo
    villabolo

James_woods. My sincerest apologies. I meant to write Mr. Falcon, since I was addresing my comments to him, but your name was immediately below and I got confused as to who wrote what.

Villabolo

PS: I corrected the name on the previous entry.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm hoping to go to Modena Italy

• Ding
    Ding

Was that particular Japanese sister the only one out in FS in downtown Hiroshima that day?

Were all the KHs in Hiroshima spared?

How about Nagasaki?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I'm hoping to go to Modena Italy

If you want to tour the Ferrari factory you have to show them your ignition key to prove you are an owner.

Was that particular Japanese sister the only one out in FS in downtown Hiroshima that day?
    Were all the KHs in Hiroshima spared?
    How about Nagasaki?

What I asked myself at the time was - were there ANY Japanese sisters in Hiroshima???, and if so, how did they get literature to go door to door with at the end of WW2, which the Japanese were losing pretty pitifully by the end of summer in 1945. I did not believe it at the time, and I was only about 18 years old. But, I tell you for sure, they unashamedly put this old Japanese lady up there on the platform to tell her "story". BTW - I have several books on the Atomic Bomb, including one about survivors in Hiroshima, and this was not mentioned. There were, of course, numerous survivors - depending on where they happened to be at the moment of the blast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit