Test Yourself. How much are you a JW ....

by sleepingbeauty 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• St George of England
    St George of England

You are 10% Jehovah's Witness!

You have what Jehovah's Witnesses call a "rebellious spirit" and a "bad attitude". Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to. You wouldn't blindly agree to every new teaching of the Watchtower. The only friends you would have at the Kingdom Hall would be the teenagers that think you're cool, and the other "rebels". The Kingdom Hall is not in the cards for you.

---------------------

That came as quite a shock for guy in his mid 60's that has been a JW all his life!

George

• TD
    TD

10% --but only because I work too much and don't spend enough time with recreation

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I lied about my car so I got it down to 3%.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

20%. Stupid 4 door car...even though I like it.

NLW's wife

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

20%- I think my 4 door car had a lot to do with it. I really like 4 door cars, so whatever.

The explanations were pretty funny!

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    You are 0% Jehovah's Witness!

You have what Jehovah's Witnesses call a "rebellious spirit" and a "bad attitude". Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to. You wouldn't blindly agree to every new teaching of the Watchtower. The only friends you would have at the Kingdom Hall would be the teenagers that think you're cool, and the other "rebels". The Kingdom Hall is not in the cards for you.

That score just made my day!!!!!!!!!!

3Mozzies

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

27%

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol 33% ...bit of a worry that !

Loz x

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

20% 4 door got me too. I like my car and it has never been out in service

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

20% I still have a 4 door car left over from JW daze.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit