Test Yourself. How much are you a JW ....

by sleepingbeauty 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Are you a JW or if you were one do you still have any JW traits left?

Take this quiz to see..

http://www.thebentinel.com/jw-quiz.php

• The Finger
  • mamalove
    mamalove

10%. The explainations are hilarious!

• Married to the Mob
  • poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes
    You are 20% Jehovah's Witness!

You have some serious changes to make before you can be baptized as a Jehovah's Witness. Your attitude will likely get you labeled as a rebel. Parents will not encourage their children to hang around you or your children, unless there is reason to believe they can help you become a better Jehovah's Witness. It is unlikely that you will ever really fit in at the Kingdom Hall.

YAY ME!!!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

27%

• Crank!!!
    Crank!!!

You are 10% Jehovah's Witness!

You have what Jehovah's Witnesses call a "rebellious spirit" and a "bad attitude". Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to. You wouldn't blindly agree to every new teaching of the Watchtower. The only friends you would have at the Kingdom Hall would be the teenagers that think you're cool, and the other "rebels". The Kingdom Hall is not in the cards for you.

YAY

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I got 30%, some of the questions were non applicable but I had to chose an answer.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I think I was always 43% even when I was a pioneer.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

i got 23%, but only because I checked the Bible being inspired and 4-door car options.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit