In all honesty...

by Nephilim 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

Thank you guys. I really honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate the support. This is the place I come to that always makes me feel a bit more normal.

Sometimes I am able to fight these feelings by just feeling mad but other times I just feel so completely helpless. Therapy helped for a little while... but like the therapist said the only way to truly get through something like this is with a support group.

I wish there were JW annonymous meetings, but the internet will do for now.

Again thank you, and I owe the person who runs this website as well.

• nugget
    nugget

When I first woke up to the madness there was that horrible feeling that I was lost and directionless. The certainties I had once had were gone. But there is no Armageddon there is no rush to find your place in the world to beat gods judgement. If the journey takes the rest of your life it can and you would not be condemned for it.

I do not know if the organization will win in the end but I have my doubts. The internet is catching some who would have returned and helping them wake up to the reality. It is also so full of information that things the society wish were buried that they will come back to haunt them. Also as they try to control they will loose the voice of reason and some who were born in but have doubts will start to leave.

I am putting together a folder so that I am prepared and so that my children will know all that is important. Every lie every shamefull secret and double speak. They know how much I hate liars so they will have no doubts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit