What Scientologists Say About Scientology. And Scientology's own Bethel. Gotta see this.

by whereami 12 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

20 years ago I was in Boston and I was approached by a 20ish guy who was pushing Scientology. Fresh out of the JWs a few years earlier, I was ready for him. I let him go on about all the advantages of his cult, then I stopped him.

do you have a mother?

yes-

When was the last time you talked to her?

uh, uh- a couple years ago.

lets go find a pay telephone and call her- on my dime. I'll bet she is worried sick about you. If you do that, then maybe we can talk about your beliefs.

he never took me up on my offer- he said goodbye- and I yelled after him to call his mom- don't let a man-made religion destroy your family. I can still see that, your're right, but I can't help myself, look on his face. Poor kid.

• Mary
    Mary

I think this is a more realistic view of what Scientology is. Tom Cruise is a complete wacko in this video and a megalomaniac. If there is one cult that is weirder and creepier than the Watchtower, it's Scientology............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R_mLFXDdCM&feature=related

• Heaven
    Heaven

Everything they're saying in the first video, you can do all on your own. You don't need an organization like Scientology, who wants your money, to do these things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit