What Scientologists Say About Scientology. And Scientology's own Bethel. Gotta see this.

by whereami 12 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKs-u0q467U

I think the WTS has met their match. I'd like to see what the JW's would says about this. These guys are alot more hi-tech it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ujgRFmJjyE

• poppers
    poppers

The Today Show had a spot on the FBI's investigation of Scientology just this morning. The New Yorker magazine is carrying an article about it, and the writer was interviewed by Matt Lauer. I hope it's days are numbered now. It's a tough cult to quit and those who do and talk against it are singled out for personal attack and defamation. It's one dangerous crazy-ass cult.

• Aaron Eldridge
    Aaron Eldridge

I can hear the JW now, "But they don't do it for free, if they did they could not match what we do. Only people with the true love for Jehovah would do it for free."

• whereami
    whereami

It's bizarre to watch these peoples faces when they're talking about Scientology. It's the same face/reaction we once had when in the JW cult.

It still baffles me to this day that I once also gave up my mind, and was ready to give up my life, to this cult. Brainwashing at it's best.

When will mankind realize that religion in general is a mental and emotional virus that has held us back?

• poppers
    poppers

When will mankind realize that religion in general is a mental and emotional virus that has held us back?

Good question.

• Reality79
    Reality79

I heard of a couple from Manchester who left the organisation only to become Scientologists.......why!?

To me it's just leaving one form of craziness for another.

• sinis
    sinis

All Religio's are nuts. It is the 21st century. Why humanity STILL falls upon the doctrine and writings of works done centurys ago is beyond me. People really need to pull their heads out of their asses and smell the roses, not shit laced propaganda...

God, can anyone imagine what "paradise" would be like if it was made up of wack jobs like the Scientologists, JW's, Mormon's, ETAL??? I would have to promptly hang myself after a drug and liquor induced quasi coma...

• Will Power
    Will Power

very scary - different packaging - same on the inside

education is the cure

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Looks pretty neat, think I'll become a scientologist!

• VIII
    VIII

Very similar to JWs. Big difference is the clothing. They are allowed to blend into the surroundings. JWs are made to stand out--similar to Mormons.

Creepy overall. Amazing that with all the available info on cults etc., they are sucked in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit