What is the Watchtower Borganization?

by punkofnice 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have come to the conclusion that the Watchtower organization is this =

An Anti-Christ pyramid big business cult posing as a religion to enable the leaders to obtain money and/or power over the rank and file witnesses.

My conclusions are based on a whole range of things including:

Doctrine = EG. If Jesus is Michael the Arch-Angel then why does Heb 1:4-9 exist? If men are ‘appointed’ to MS or Elder or even GB by ‘Holy Spirit’ then why were some appointed when they were doing things you’d get DF for before and during their appointment?

Secular = Randcam, UN & Philip Morris involvement. The protection of paedophiles within the org.

Cult propaganda tactics = DVD Faith on the March alters the JW history. DFing is ‘Milleu Control’. Not being allowed to research the org is ‘information control’…and many more

Weird chronology = 1914 & 1919 are calculated the same way on the CD rom. Only JW’s rattle on about 607BCE.

Occult = The ‘Watchtower’ itself is an occult symbol. 1914 was calculated using astrology and pyramidology. The memorial is the same as the occult reject/mock the Christ.

Well. That’s what I recon!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The Watchtower is just another in a LONG line of false religions invented by the Secret Societies that have been controlling the world for thousands of years. Babylon the Great if you will. They know how things really work but twist them to their advantage. Money and power go hand in hand and they want to control all of it. It's called "Service to Self", and it's dark, negative energy that's on the way out, finally. All religions are going to collapse soon, just like the Bible says. The Watchtower will go down in a heap simultaneously with the lot of 'em.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

ProdigalSon, is this stuff going to happen at a particular time no matter what we do? Or is there some way we can channel our energies to help it along?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

That's what the 2012 shift is all about MadSweeney. I believe it's happening in this generation because after repeated cataclysms that most of us have been privy to in past lives, we chose to come back at this time because it's the end of a 75,000 year evolutionary cycle and a quantum leap in consciousness and vibratory level. I believe that's why there are 7 billion people on the planet... Edgar Cayce said that all the Atlanteans would incarnate at the end of the age..... so we're all here for the big event! And yes, our consciousness is very powerful...thoughts are energy and when we collectively direct them properly we can change the world. Jesus alluded to this when he said that we could move mountains with a little "faith", and when he said that "thinking" adultery is the same as doing it.

Just think of the ascension to 4th density as a higher musical octave because everything "vibrates". This time we have chosen to ascend to 4th density rather than destroy the planet again, because it seems we have progressed enough spiritually to change the doomsday outcome this time. Jesus spoke of the "conclusion of the age" that has been made obscure by the Watchtower's rephrasing it as "system of things".

I went to the movies last night with my GF to see "True Grit". Just wasn't interested in the Super Bowl since the Jets were knocked out. Half the coming attractions were alien movies, i.e., "Cowboys and Aliens".... and this is all part of the plan to prepare the people for disclosure. There is so much going on with these UFO's, but we're made out to be crackpots because you have people out there putting up fake UFO videos to discredit the real ones.

I really truly believe that if these benevolent aliens show themselves and expose the "Illuminati" and all they have been doing to us, we can instantly turn the tide on this planet to one of love and compassion, instead of greed, selfishness and corruption. The Bible's been saying there would be Divine intervention, hasn't it?

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

And they are actually aliens..........................Take a step back and realize they are a church like so many others. They have evolving theology and they play mind games and they need money to exist. You will drive yourself nuts imagining it is some juggernaut of evil bent upon destroying homes.

• Alfred
    Alfred

It's a mind control and population control experiment which quickly turned into a money-making machine... the machine, though, is starting to overheat...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I recon their real growth is those (like me) born into the anti-Christ CULT. Mind you, I woke up a bit late in life admittedly but still woke up. (Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steven Hassan did it finally for me)

Trouble is, they fudge so many stats we'll never know if they're really on the decline. Bladdy 'ope so!

• cantleave
    cantleave
    What is the Watchtower Borganization?

It's a cancerous, poisonous, pernicious, puss filled boil on feeding on the insecurities of humanity.

• alias
    alias

An Anti-Christ pyramid big business cult posing as a religion to enable the leaders to obtain money and/or power over the rank and file witnesses.

It's a mind control and population control experiment which quickly turned into a money-making machine... the machine, though, is starting to overheat...

Is it a front organization for another organization? Give me some breadcrumbs to go on... please!

::cue xfiles music::

• Joliette
    Joliette

Prodigal son: Well said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit