who and how did they come up with this cover

by therevealer 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• therevealer
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't know what that cover even means. What does contentment have to do with any of that?

• therevealer
    therevealer

exactly my point. It is like they don't have anybody that has the ability to produce a publication that has logic and quality.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Cen we get a larger image please? I can't really make out anything on that cover.

No Apologies

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

Here's a blow up

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm thinking the old guy on the right crapped himself. It's the only explanation for the guy sitting next to him. The girl on the top right is clearly running from a rapist after leaving school or something. The guy on the top left looks like he's waiting in line to get into some club, possibly a high-class strip club. Guy next to him is talking to Dell tech support. Then the woman with the kids is home alone watching kids because her husband is "working late" with his secretary. I think there's a supernova occuring or something in front of the woman in the middle. Only explanation for that light shining on her.

I don't know what any of that has to do with contentment.

• tec
    tec

lol@MrFreeze

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I personally know someone from that picture. We wondered what it was like offering a magazine where you're on the cover. lol.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Guy next to him is talking to Dell tech support.

LOL!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What a joke. I hate how it makes out that having children is a burden. Obviously directed by an old GB fogey that has never experienced the love and contentment that comes from having children. It is making out that contentment comes from being a single, childless (hence probably pioneer) sister. All the sisters I knew over 30 in that category were depressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit