Counting Time

by Amelia Ashton 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Hello Snoozy I just went in service yesterday (A Saturday of course) and my wife and I primarily drove around visiting sick ones and one that recently had surgery. We dropped off cards and potted plants and I really enjoyed it. Wife is still an un-conscious JW I'm fully awake but in stealth mode. When I do go out I use only the Bible and usually try and focus on the words of Jesus. He commanded his followers to preach so I try and do that on my blog and also in that way.

As for reporting FS time, I just put down a few numbers out of thin air on my slip at the end of the month. It makes the secretary happy and me too. Sometimes when I'm feeling generous with myself I get 15 or so hours!

• clarity
    clarity

When I started to read these blogs and heard about the ingenious ways to fib time, I almost fell off my chair. Magazines in the back window of the car ... collecting time until they were removed!! lol

I realized how naive I was ... didn't start counting time until my first knock at the door! My life sure would have been a lot easier if we had the net then. Darn, and oh, all those pioneers, lording it over me 'cause I just couldn't manage it, hmmm, me thinks that they actually couldn't either.

RayPublisher, "Sometimes when I'm feeling generous with myself I get 15 or so hours" - classic!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit