Things that JUST DON'T MATTER . . .

by nicolaou 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Don't want this to turn into an irreligous rant, let's try to have a little fun . Please feel free to add to the list;

Things That Just Don't Matter.

• Your neighbours religion. It's all nonsense, merely different flavours - none of it matters.
    • Sexuality. It just doesn't matter.
    • Knowing which wine goes with which food - give me a break! It doesn't matter.
    • Being popular. Why the hell do you want to be invited somewhere the host doesn’t want you? Real friends matter.
    • The style of your funeral. Not to be insensitive, but really, do you think it matters?
    • Television. Matters not one bit.
    • Size. Apparently it really doesn't matter!

Over to you . . .

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You're right....It doesn't really matter..

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Your neighbours religion. It's all nonsense, merely different flavours - none of it matters.

Unless he is always knocking on your door insisting that his flavour is the only true flavour, then it matters because he is pissing me off.

Sexuality. It just doesn't matter.

What are you, a monk or something?

Knowing which wine goes with which food - give me a break! It doesn't matter.

You got this one wrong, too. Trust me on this one. I've been an unapologetic oenofile and gourmand for years. Wine pairings are absolutely important if you want to achieve the right culinary effect. You would not, for example, have an unoaked chardonnay with prime rib unless your tastebuds are completely out of whack.

Being popular. Why the hell do you want to be invited somewhere the host doesn’t want you? Real friends matter.

Yes and no. Real friends matter, but being poplular with influential people will improve your fortunes (and allow you to collect and enjoy good wine with your good food).

• The style of your funeral. Not to be insensitive, but really, do you think it matters
      ?

Only to the people you leave behind. The funeral is for them, not for you.

Television. Matters not one bit.

Depends what you mean by doesn't matter. From my perspective, any business that generates multiple billions of dollars annually is at least a little bit significant. But that's just me.

Size. Apparently it really doesn't matter!
      Except when it does.
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Holidays

• undercover
    undercover

Winning an argument on an Internet message board...

• leavingwt
  • blondie
    blondie

As far as sexuality, I do care if a person is a rapist or a pedophile.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Jehovahs universal sovereignty

Hours spent in FS by JWs

District Overseers

• undercover
    undercover

So true, LWT, so true...

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    Winning an argument on an Internet message board...

I don't think it's ever been done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit