TOP TEN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MORMONS AND JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES

by r51785 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

What's this thread? An attempt to make the magic-underware wearers seem more trendy than the dubs? Both the JWs and the mormons are morons.

• Ding
    Ding

What about living on a paradise earth (JW) versus being a god over your own planet with multiple wives (certain Mormon males)?

And Jehovah = Father (JW) versus Elohim = Father and Jehovah = Jesus (Mormon)

And where does the Mormon special underwear come in?

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

I read their website in the early days of my freedom and almost gagged on my cola.

I can't quote it directly, but what I read sounded much like, "Have you ever seen those really happy people in your town? You know, really HAPPY happy, much unlike you? And wondered why they're all so happy? It's because they're MORMONS. Come visit us at the tabernacle, where we're all in there, happy and smiling..."

To which I said OMG SAME KOOL-AID, DIFFERENT FLAVOR!

-XDMS

• jgnat
    jgnat

Funny! Thanks.

1. JW's can eat chocolate. Mormons can go on guilt-free holidays.
    2. For Mormons, the door-to-door obligation is relegated to a two-year blitz in their youth.
    3. Mormons wear name tags.
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze
    5. Mormons urged to form close-knit family. Witnesses urged to shun family.

Ex-Mormons being shunned by their families might find this amusing. Or merely just ignorant.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

. Prominent Mormons include doctors, lawyers and governors. Prominent Witnesses include janitors, pool cleaners and multi-level marketers. Jws do include Prince and the naughty Williams sisters.And Al Green.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Mormons actually smile and seem to enjoy themselves while doing fs.

Maybe they smile because they know they don't need to do it more than two years.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Mormons actually smile and seem to enjoy themselves while doing fs.

Being brainwashed to the point of bliss isn't a virtue.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Mormons believe it's best to have mutliple wives (naming future heavenly wives at the Tabernacle). Jehovah's Witnesses have one wife, but sleep around.

• blondie
    blondie

2 years

365 x 6 hours/day = 1800+360+30 = 2190 X 2 years = 4380 hours / 10 hour@mo = 438 months/12 mos = 36 years for an exceptional jw to match.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit