TOP TEN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MORMONS AND JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES

by r51785 36 Replies latest jw friends

• r51785
    r51785

TOP TEN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MORMONS AND JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES

10. Mormons abstain from coffee. Witnesses take frequent coffee breaks.

9. Brigham Young said to be “filled with the Spirit.” Judge Rutherford said to be “filled with spirits.”

8. Mormon Tabernacle Choir ---- Pre-recorded Kingdom songs

7. Joseph Smith discovered gold plates. Charles Russell discovered printing plates.

6. Mormons established BYU, a world-class university. Witnesses established Theocratic Ministry School.

5. Mormons urged to form close-knit family. Witnesses urged to shun family.

4. Mormons abstain from wine all year. Witnesses abstain from wine once a year.

3. Mormons have “Divine Revelation.” Witnesses have “New Light.” (Okay so that’s not actually a difference)

2. Prominent Mormons include doctors, lawyers and governors. Prominent Witnesses include janitors, pool cleaners and multi-level marketers.

1. Mormons don’t stand in front of deserted strip malls at 6:00 AM mutely displaying the Book of Mormon and try to convince you they’re “preaching.”

• r51785
  • r51785
    r51785

AWWWW the dreaded double post

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mormons - the kinder, gentler, smarter and funner cult.

S

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

This is pretty good. Marking this one for later.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Also, the Mormons don't contribute to the energy crisis by wasting gas going from door to door. They pedal right past all those high gas prices and gas shortages, instead of contributing to them.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Prominent Mormons include doctors, lawyers and governors. Prominent Witnesses include janitors, pool cleaners and multi-level marketers.

Reading this amounts to a verbal sock to the solar plexus.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

bahahahahaahahaha

I LOL'd *multiple* times.

thanks

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Satanus - "Mormons - the kinder, gentler, smarter and funner cult."

Ah, but JWs are snappier dressers.

• carla
    carla

Mormons actually smile and seem to enjoy themselves while doing fs. My daughter once saw 2 guys going down the street and says, 'uggh! there they are!" meaning jw's, I said, "no, those are Mormons", she-"how can you tell the difference?" me- "well first of all they are smiling, secondly they are not wearing suit coats and have name tags identifying themselves".

Ever see jw's smile while in fs? I never have and certainly not when they knock at the door. When the Mormons have knocked not only do they have HUGE smiles on their face and are friendly but they offer to help you with anything you need help with! I could have had them raking and mopping one day but declined their offer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit