Its shades of grey minimus.

Acolytes

• minimus
    minimus

myelaine, a link for what?

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear minimus...

It might be kinda sorta funny to post a link for the person who said that he had absolutely no idea what JWN means though he logs on here.

+ are you stunned and humourless today?

love michelle

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

JWN is the code for a small airport at Nashville, Tennessee. I like the Grand Ole Opry.

JWN is the code for Nordstrom on the stock exchange. I like their return policy for gifts.

• minimus
    minimus

michelle

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I love how after 10 years I can dissappear for a few months then come back again with no tricky questions asked - wish my family were like that!

But I guess Outlaw loves JWN four times as much as I do and Minimus loves this place EIGHT times as much! Truly the lord is blessing their progress!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I like that there are many ex-elders and ex-bethelites on this forum.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I like hearing from those who served at higher levels in the Org. such as former Elders, full-time pioneers, etc. It reinforces my doubts about this Org,

• slipnslidemaster
  • alias
    alias

I like that I can take what's useful and leave the rest no matter where I am in my day, mood, and JW journey. There's a continuity here that I appreciate especially now in "round 2" of my growing out of it* phase.

*It's like layers of an onion, I tell ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit