Looking for South Aust ex or current Elders or M/S...re old scandles (2)

by Aussie Oz 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Would love the name to drop for the Australian JW's on my facebook page..they are in Toowoomba.

Snoozy

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I'd like to name drop but that may be dangerous legally...

perhaps when i find the full transcripts i can post links to the relevant sites and people can do what they will do then!

for now, i want to find this case to show my kids.

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If I brought that up with my dubs they would just say that you can't slag off the bOrg for the misdeeds of some of its imperfect members and that I was just looking for faults. It wouldn't matter how good my research was, or how well it was documented.

Telling them anything they don't already know doesn't work for me. As long as they think the GB are the chosen ones, they forgive anything, even the illegitimate and pointless deaths of their brothers and sisters.

Asking a question, then keeping them honest, is the only thing that has made any impression on any of them.

Chris

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

true black sheep, true. They would dismiss what i am chasing as just an imperfect brother who paid for his sin.

BUT, i want to get to the bottom of this even if i have to visit the supreme court and pay a fee or something... i just wanna KNOW what happened regarding that case!

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I know what you mean, Oz.

I found a bit on the Johnson case, (one of our locals tried to get me to sign up), but nothing on the one you're looking for.

I don't know any Dubs from that area to ask.

Chris

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooooooo, Oz!!! While you're digging, see if you can get someone to dish up the dirt as to why Ted Jaracz was kicked out of Australia!!!

It's an old scandal - and absolutely NO infrormation on it, except for the cryptic comment in Ray Franz' first book about his being kicked out - or "asked to leave" under a cloud...

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit