Weight

by gilwarrior 25 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Smoldering Wick
  • concerned mama
    concerned mama

An excellent book on insulin resistance is "Eat Yourself Slim" by Michel Montignac. Someday, I will have the will power to follow it.
    Sigh...I, too, fight the battle of the bulge.

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

You should lose weight just by eating what you are planning to eat, lots of veggies, fruit, and white meat. Watch those apples though, I hear they help retain water. Another good idea is drinking plenty of water 6 to 8 glasses per day, I know that not many people like water, but it will clean out your system, help give you energy. That and being active, should give you excellent results. I also have always had a bit of a weight problem, but lost 40 lbs by doing this kind of eating and exercising. I used a stationary bike and a gym 2000, I loved working on that, especially in my own home, I could watch TV and work out. I eventually was doing it everyday for 3 quarters of an hour, and never even realized how quickly time went by. Swimming is another great way to get a good work-out.

• lurk
    lurk

what you need is fiber 62 grammes of fiber will get you 2lbs of pooh a day. means your cleaning to your fat too. africans are thin right? well they eat more then 62 or more grammes.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Good news guys. Last month I lost 10 pounds, and one inch off my waist. Woo-hoo!

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• waiting
    waiting
    "I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

Better be careful! Hang onto that love - just loose the lovehandles!

((((((((((((congratulations, gil))))))))))))))

You have every right to be proud of that accomplishment!

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit