Not been here for ages - can I have a Readers Digest version of updates

by stillajwexelder 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In April, can aux. pio. for 30 hrs requirement. Several Central American branches closing

Yes knew about this- had the letter read twice in our congo - with loads of ooohs and ahhrrrrs isnt the society wonderful garbage -you get the drift.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Sorry, just popping in here to say, "Hello" to Stilla. I don't ever get in here anymore either. *waves*

I talked to a 'witness' a couple weeks ago, she asked me why I left and stayed away. When I mentioned that I'd learned some things in college, she didn't even let me finish to explain that what I learned was how to use critical thinking skills and apply them to currently held beliefs. She and her 'study' backed away from me and my door like I was holding an Asp or something... so, if there is more heat on them over college, then her reaction makes more sense. Thanks for the information, I didn't know about Raymond Franz passing or how many branches are closing... interesting.

-Jean

• noni1974
    noni1974

Interesting! I see the JW's at my school sitting at a table trying to spread this crap cult to college students. I also never see them talking to anyone but each other. LOL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sorry, just popping in here to say, "Hello" to Stilla. I don't ever get in here anymore either. *waves*

WAVES BACK - HI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit