Not been here for ages - can I have a Readers Digest version of updates

by stillajwexelder 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sorry people - not been on here for ages. Getting on with life and all that. I still attend some meetings.

I want to be lazy and wonder if somebody could post some bullet points on what has happened in the last 12 months.

Here is what I already know.

1. Raymond Franz died
    2. KM School - new elders textbook - posted online before many elders have seen it - priceless!
    3. Hawaii branch closed and comes under US branch - Sept 2010
    4. Irish branch closing and coming under the oversight of the British Branch - many Irish brothers pissed off by this. Jan 2011 I think

Any other brief updates would be appreciated

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Cary Barber (GB) died recently.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ah I missed the memo on the Hawaii closing....Gotta simplify in this time of the end....

There is also:

5. Johnny teh Bethelite, a 83th31337 hax0r, has exposed teh trooth about the GB!1!!11!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I knew about Barber that was about 3 years ago and I also knew about Theodore JackAss

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Tell me more Leo in English please or URL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

HAWAII The November OKM page 8 says as of Sept 1 2010 the Hawaii came under the oversight of the US Branch

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Jack Barr died too a couple of months ago.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Wow taht is news - I had not heard about Barr

• pirata
    pirata

There is supposed to be new light on blood soon. Don't know any more details.

• Gayle
    Gayle

In April, can aux. pio. for 30 hrs requirement. Several Central American branches closing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit