So a man walks into a Kingdom Hall for the first time...

by sabastious 15 Replies latest social humour

• sabastious
    sabastious

...he's wearing sloppy casual clothing, comes in after the song and prayer. He sits down in the backrow and puts his feat up on the row ahead of him. He looks very relaxed and starts to intently listen to the public talk.

People start looking back at him, wondering how he could be so brazen. Finally, an Elder gets out of his seat and approaches the slovenly clad man, "Excuse me sir, but we don't allow one person to use more than one row for seating."

The man replied, "Shh! I'm trying to listen that guy up there, someone told me he has a life saving message."

-Sab

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Okay, for a second, I thought a punchline was forthcoming, but if that last sentence was it, I don't get it.

"A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a Kingdom Hall..."

• wobble
    wobble

Try something harder, A Rabbi, a Bhuddist Monk and a Muslim Imam walk in to a Kingdom Hall ...............

• heathen
    heathen

Yah really ,where's the punch line ? so the speaker on stage says, if you don't remove your feet , jehovah will kill you at armageddon.....

• sabastious
    sabastious

It's a joke with no punch line, isn't that ironic!

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

...because without a punchline the joke kind of sounds very pro JW.

...on an anti-jw site!

(yeah I know)

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Try something harder, A Rabbi, a Bhuddist Monk and a Muslim Imam walk in to a Kingdom Hall ...............

A Rabbi, a Bhuddist Monk and a Muslim Imam walk in to a Kingdom Hall and observe the ritual.

The Rabbi says, "I like the corporate atmosphere they got going on here."

The Bhuddist Monk walks over to the information board and says, "Where is the Statue of Budda!"

The Muslim Imam seems to quiet the whole audience and they all start to stare. He says to the audience, "Should I just say allah-akbar just so you guys aren't disappointed?"

-Sab

• White Dove
    White Dove

I caught the punch line immediately.

The point is the WTS is so busy washing the outside of the cup that they don't even notice when someone real and sincere (the kind Jesus that Jesus said belonged in his Kingdom) is among them.

Jesus said to the Pharisees that they wear longer fringe on their robes and larger cases on their heads and shout prayers on the corners just to be noticed.

This guy was humble like the ones who listened to Jesus.

The KHall is nothing but a Sanhedrin.

I liked this joke. It's a dark one that makes a really good point.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The KHall is nothing but a Sanhedrin.

Code cracked!

-Sab

• tec
    tec
    The Muslim Imam seems to quiet the whole audience and they all start to stare. He says to the audience, "Should I just sayallah-akbar just so you guys aren't disappointed?"

That was cute ;)

I got the point of the op too, I just wasn't sure if there was suppose to be more.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit