Awesome homoerotic elder pic on Facebook

by Kudra 27 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think the picture is kinda cute. It's not often one gets to see the fun side of brothers or sisters.

It's nice to see the sense of humor.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

An underneath caption should read... " Mine is this big ...... Oh yeah mine is bigger than ours, that why your still not even an elder"

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I see two guys that never got the chance to play with guns.

Nothing homoerotic about it though.

• Simon
    Simon

Just because an organization does evil things, don't assume that everyone in the organization has evil motives.

• Violia
    Violia

These older men look just fine, well, perhaps an upgrade in the shoe department would help. Otherwise, I think they are dressed like anyone else who goes to church. I knew lots of folks who had fun and laughed as jws and a lot of them were elders.

Agree, not everyone has bad motives. They could just as easily be baptist decons or whatever they call themselves.

• flipper
    flipper

HAPPY DAD- I think you need to develop a sense of humor. Jeez. Chill already

• jemba
    jemba

They probably wouldnt expect it to end up on FB. Bethel has probably given them an ass whipping now that us apostates have got hold of the photo.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh jesus, let the old guys have some fun, sometimes it's all in the eye of the beholder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit