Awesome homoerotic elder pic on Facebook

by Kudra 27 Replies latest jw friends

• man in black
    man in black

two old men who never had a chance to be normal

• laverite
    laverite

I'd love to see a follow up pic after they've unleashed their extinguishers on each other. Can you imagine what they'd look like, standing there covered in each others' fire extinguisher white foam stuff (what's that stuff called?)???

• JeffT
    JeffT

And seconds after both fire extinguishers had been emptied the CO walked through the door for the meeting.

• flipper
    flipper

They're celebrating another successful JC meeting. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sabastious
    sabastious
    They're celebrating another successful JC meeting. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Yeah, they rid a wicked apostate from their midst and this is a ritual they have for it's completion.

-Sab

• Violia
    Violia

Some of those elder meeetings /JC's are tense- they are just Debriefing .

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The homoerotic is only in your own devious mind.

This is just two old men who probably never had a chance to have fun because they had to play the role of elder.

I'm hate the religion of JW's as much as anyone but people who try to invent controversy are just as bad (meaning you).

There are and have been too many sensationalists on this site and this post makes you one of them.

Stick to the facts/truth.

HappyDad (free from it all except for a few idiots)

• zoiks
    zoiks
    Are they wearing the EXACT same suit/shirt/tie AND shoes?

I've got to chime in with Laverite on the suits/shoes. When people who were never taught how to dress correctly are expected to spend much of their lives in suit & tie, this is the resulting tragedy.

• Scott77
    Scott77

They are typical watchtower diehards per se. The conservative dresses tell it all.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The similar dress could also be the beta elder imitating the alpha, if one looks up to the other. Or, copying, as in gang membership. To establish comraderie, imitation is common.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit