Should the Watchtower get an official facebook, twitter or youtube page? (Cause people dont read magazines nowadays)

by Joliette 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

The WTS is lost to reality. Their perception of the world is so far off that they don't know their head from their ass.

Regardless of any attempts to greasp the latest technology, it's still a cult.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Their website is a friggin joke. It's ridiculously slow and not user friendly.

If they had a fb page or youtube, they get inundated with questions they couldn't answer. It's much better for them to indoctrinate someone slowly, in their home where they feel comfortable. Problem remains, few people are home when they call.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Because they don't want people digging deeper into them. If they get a lot of people looking into tv ads, and then people do research on the truth behind The Truth, it's bad publicity for them.

• sir82
    sir82

The Watchtower doesn't have a Facebook page?

Shocking!

Surely someone who posts here can correct that little oversight, can't they?

Who wants to volunteer to help the Watchtower out and set up an "official" Watchtower / Jehovah's Witnesses Facebook page?

I'm sure they would be most grateful!

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Sir82,

There's a couple of them. The ones run by actual JW's are now request to join only, they check your fb page for proof that you're really a JW first. Every JW page that was open got infiltrated, lol! Fun to watch.

• james_woods
    james_woods

The problem with the Watchtower and the Internet is that the Watchtower cannot control it.

The Watchtower wants their channel of communication to be one-way: They transmit, and everybody else receives. NOBODY else can publish or transmit anything in their view.

They have no concept of a true two-way communication.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Sorry if this is old news, but only just spotted this...

https://twitter.com/#!/jworg

• oompa
    oompa

joliette where when how do i find that reno911...when did you see it? lmao i have to now....

and sadly OMG wt would delete all negative posts...or plant some that could be overcome by all the zealot dubs tweeting in to HELP the "worldly" poster with his question!!!!!....of course the guy asks for a bible study and they live stream his baptism!!!...omg i wish i had not just thought of that...that would be an effective weapon and give omg millions of jw zombies to be less bored and addicted to their site like some crazy old farts are addicted to tv and radio evangelists.....puking my coffe now and not laughing....ugh...............oompa

the fictional tweeter would be followed like they did jim carey in The Truman Show....people could not stop watching him...the boy with the fake life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit