by bohm 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

America's WTF momemnt?

She really said that?

• I quit!
  • I quit!
    I quit!

I hit the submit button by accident while reading so I guess I should say something. She reminds me of a women I used to work with who sometimes during lunch was seen under her desk speaking in tongues

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

hit the submit button by accident while reading so I guess I should say something. She reminds me of a women I used to work with who sometimes during lunch was seen under her desk speaking in tongues

What? LOL, you serious?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Ah shucks. Don't be so darned hard on Sarah. She verily handed the presidency to that black guy on a silver platter. Just look at how she scared the bejesus out of all us Independents to vote for him.

That, folks, is real power! So don't say she never did nuthin' for us hard workin' Uhmurricans.

Heartland.

Patriots.

Daughter Bristol.

Did I say Patriots yet?  Patriots.  Hard workin' heartland folks! Daughter Bristol.

~Sue

• Giordano
    Giordano

I quit! that was a LOL!!!!!!

Miss Sarah along with Guiliani and Huckabee are in the book selling and speech making business period. It's all about pretend........as long as the Tea party faithfuls and Repubs think they MAY run they have a product to sell.......... It's called bait and switch.

But among the three of them Sarah is slipping the most.

• whereami
    whereami

This women is a mental midget.

• whereami

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit