I know I'm so silly for posting this, but why does the Super Mario Brothers music always go through my head when...

by Joliette 39 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

Actually, the Society's approach would be more like, "Thank you Mario! But Armageddon is in another generation!"

Generation 3-1, [Super Mario Bros. Theme].....and so it goes on...

--sd-7

• mamalove
    mamalove

THANKS ALOT!!

Now that blasted song is going to run through my mind all day!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Super Mario would be a GREAT sound track to work to out in service. From this point forward, when I see them two-by-two marching door-to-door, I will imagine that music!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Just as Mario has gone from this:

To this:

So will the Borg. Noo Lite smashes old lite and Mario just keeps marching on.

• Joliette
    Joliette

MadSweeney: Your so silly!

• Girlie
    Girlie

"Super Mario would be a GREAT sound track to work to out in service. From this point forward, when I see them two-by-two marching door-to-door, I will imagine that music!"

LOL! Also, you can imagine some of the scenarios they face just like the game. Dodging flying bullets (conversation stoppers), busting up brick walls of resistance (slamming doors of householders telling them to not come back) jumping over hurdles (work, family life, FS, meetings, study. What is one to do?) jumping on the head of their enemies (ARMAGGEDON). When you think of it, it really is the perfect game to coincide with the JW life. lol

• Joliette
    Joliette

Girlie, yes it would be.

• pirata
    pirata

One day, the charm of the NooLight Sunglasses wore off:

• Joliette
    Joliette

Whoa, that mario looks fat and depressed.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

That is the coolest mario picture I've ever seen! Mario for grownups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit