I know I'm so silly for posting this, but why does the Super Mario Brothers music always go through my head when...

by Joliette 39 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

Just messing with you Dan. Don't take it serious.

I know my wife actually confided in me that she was concerned some chick at the church would try to snatch me up.

Nice to know she still cares for me.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I know, dude. You have been such a nice guy even though I have gone through my "freak outs". Joliette has just been a great friend. Not a HUGE poster on JWN, but someone that is special. And SHOULD be special to everyone here.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks BD.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Just stating facts, Joliette.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Hey Lime! No interruptions! Mario threads are always welcome! How've you been? I haven't seen you posting in a while!

Whaaa?? I spent minutes attacking one of your statements in a thread about Noah's Flood last week.. and you didn't even notice? Sigh.

Oh well, nobody reads my athiest bullshit anyway. I should just stick with what I really know - games.

- Lime

(As far as how I've been.. well... I just saw my dad a couple hours ago, who's on chemo. He doesn't look good. Sigh.)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    I spent minutes attacking one of your statements in a thread about Noah's Flood last week.. and you didn't even notice?

I read all of them. And I am still thinking about them. I am not a close minded JW that you are used to dealing with. I only know that I don't know much. Keep your thoughts flowing. They really mean alot. Sometimes you don't know the effect that you are having on people initially.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks Brother Dan, love your facts ;)

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    I read all of them. And I am still thinking about them. I am not a close minded JW that you are used to dealing with. I only know that I don't know much. Keep your thoughts flowing. They really mean alot. Sometimes you don't know the effect that you are having on people initially.

That's cool. I never really thought about what I believed as a JW until I started working with a guy who was agnostic. We'd have discussions on occation, and he got me thinking - really thinking for the first time - about things I'd never been encouraged or really "allowed" to think about before.

Did I believe what I did because I had done research and came to a solid, unshakable conclusion - or did I believe it because of my upbringing/environment?

- Lime

• agonus
    agonus

Da-da-da-da-da-new-light...

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Doh! Just reading this thread has the Mario Brother music stuck in my head. Grrrrrrrr

NLW's wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit