When did the "other sheep" class begin to form?

by Vanderhoven7 35 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD
    Indeed. I think the Society is aware of this problem, and thus tries to mitigate it by suggesting (with no scriptural basis) that "perhaps" the faithful dead will the resurrected first before the rest of humanity, giving them more time to enjoy the Millennium before all hell breaks forth before Satan is released from the abyss.

Do you think they will need to make further changes in the next decade or so? Could be interesting

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thank you TD.

The supplementary material in your last post was precise and extremely useful.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

I suspect you can find your answer in the Great Crowd directory here, a long category of links to websites focused on this issue.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thanks for the URL Jonathan. Looks like a good resource. :o)

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

What kind of a resurrection do "other sheep" who died in the 20th century look forward to?

I know it's not the first resurrection (144,000 anointed/spiritual Israelites). So what's left?

Do Witnesses claim that the 20th century non-anointed who die prior to Armageddon are awakened in the resurrection of the unjust to be tried during the 1000 year reign. Or do they claim that they are raised in a separate catagory of resurrection of the just because of their association with Jehovah's oraganization? If the latter, how do they justify this scripturally?

Any ideas?

Vander

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit