Cannot completely open BroDan's post on e-mails to BBC.

by compound complex 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

brotherdan the first problem was in your post. The second problem was in Amelia's post

Now I have no idea what the problem is. Simon will need to look at what is going on in the posts

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I can start a new thread, or someone else can. I want to be sure that Barbara Anderson's email get's transferred though...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You start it and I will move her post

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Nooo. I am not posting from a Mac whatever that is. I have an ordinary Toshiba Satellite operating Windows 7. I don't know if that info helps. I noticed not all my email to Emma posted correctly but the main bit was so I wasn't worried.

• brotherdan
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

That's because the problem code was sitting part way through the post. So the beginning showed up but anything after the code wouldn't appear. But usually when I remove the code the rest shows up. It didn't in this case

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Sounds like I am a spy with hidden codes in my messages!!! I'm not I promise.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It isn't your fault Amelia It is just a problem on the forum.

I tried pasting Barb's post into the new thread and discovered the same problem. it was filled with problem code. And removing that didn't change anything either.

So I can't post her thread to the new one either. Just put a link to the old thread so people can read it. I will add the new thread to the link I put in the Best of

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I can't even open my messages..a first for me.

I used to hit the return button and then click on it again a second time and it would open..now nothing works. What's up with that?

Snoozy

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Satan is trying to stop us from exposing his publishing company. He doesn't want anyone to stop all those lovely books about him being printed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit