Cannot completely open BroDan's post on e-mails to BBC.

by compound complex 28 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

I can only see his opening post but go no further ... Other threads work fine.

?

Help, please. Will check in tonight after work.

Thanks,

CC

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am having exactly the same problem. Half of Dan's post and then nothing. Sooo frustrating.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I couldn't either using Internet Explorer ... it did open using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox however.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Brilliant. I used google as a visitor and saw Bro Dan and Barbaras brilliant letters. As soon as its working properly I will post a copy of mine which seems a little pathetic after reading their masterpieces.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have fixed the problem and you should be able to see it now using IE

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Thanks Lady Lee.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Hi, Lady Lee

I'm not sure if there is an issue on my side or not, but I am not able to post on that same thread anymore. I see all the posts, but there is not a post box on that page any longer (at least for me).

Is that a problem on my side? Anyone else have that issue?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

No there wasn't a post box at the bottom. Its at the top now!

• looloo
    looloo

i sent mine off just now !

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I opened Foxfire and still can't fix the problem. I removed all the html code except what was absolutely necessary and it still won't work.

I suggest you either start another thread with the same topic.

Add the link to the first thread and see if you can get past the problem.

Something I did notice was that at least Amelia is posting from a Mac. I thought the Apple code might have been the problem but when I removed it the problem didn't disappear.

One porblem that Simon has mentioned is that when people post from Word code gets pasted with your text and that is what corrupots the page.

The only thing I can suggest is that you take your posts to Notepad or even Wordpad before pasting it into the posting box

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit