The June 15th 2000 on Blood

by life is to short 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks everyone for your input. I just got off the phone with a couple that are ex JW's. They have been on this board but have sort of drifted away from here for now, they are Lady Liberty's parents she has kind of stopped posting also come to think of it but they are great friends.

I am so thankful to have them in my life, I was just talking with them about this and they told me to put them down as a contact in case I get in an emergency. That makes me feel much better because I do not know what my husband would do. I have told him flat out not to call any of the JW's but who knows what he would really do.

I know he knows in his heart that I am right, he has said himself that he will take what the FS says. OK well they changed what we could take and he is willing to go for it. I told him according to the "truth" blood is to be pored out on the ground period. If it is pored out on the ground they cannot get blood fractions.

The DPA says very clearly that he will "accept all fractions derived from any primary component of blood." Any primary component of BLOOD! That means it was not pored out on the ground if they are getting the primary component of the blood.

What part of that is so hard to understand. I truly just want to bang my head into the keyboard right now.

No wonder I am so tried and suffer depression just thinking this way wears you out.

It is like saying one and one equal two and they are saying no it equals three how can you not see that and you sit there trying over and over to convince them that it is only two and can be only two and they just keep saying three. You start to feel really crazy.

If I did not live with a JW then it would not be so hard but when it is my husband it is beyond frustrating.

Thanks again and I am so feel so much better knowing now that I have a couple to put down as a contact in case I cannot speak for myself. But it makes me feel so sad too that I do not have my husband to support me.

This religion truly is making me sick.

LITS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

LITS: He dodged the question. The lifesaving blood "fractions" that some JWs are willing to accept wouldn't exist if people didn't donate blood. Further, these fractions are only possible because large quanitites of blood are collected and stored.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LeavingWT - "The lifesaving blood "fractions" that some JWs are willing to accept wouldn't exist if people didn't donate blood. Further, these fractions are only possible because large quanitites of blood are collected and stored."

Ouch. Helluva quandry, that one.

Jeez Louize, didn't anyone on GB1.0 have even a rudimentary understanding of 20th Century medical science?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit